Thursday, September 1, 2016

Comeback Kid

Alright boys and girls. I'm back and it's time for a bit of a reboot...

In all classic sitcom style, here's what you've missed in the nearly 2 years I've been M.I.A.

(a) I moved to New York with the intention of moving back to San Francisco.

(b) I stayed in New York.

(c) I got a job at Marc Forgione as the Head Sommelier (WHAT?!) It was awesome.

(d) Got an instagram account.

 (e) I went to France and almost didn't get on the plane back.

(f) Learned how to use my instagram account....

(g) Learned how to cook (like, REALLY cook) at home.

(h) I learned how to garden.

(i) Became a complete instagram addict (...I failed to resist....)

(j) I started my newest position as a sommelier at Jean-Georges Restaurant.

So I'll keep this one short. I plan on re-vamping this site over the next couple of weeks, particularly over the course of my three week homage back to France.

I finally learned how to use instagram, and I'm a complete addict. It's a little embarassing actually, but at least I'm completely aware of my own lack of self control when it comes to filters, hashtags, and over posting things that my friends really don't care that much about. I do it anyways, f**! it.

If I do take one thing away from the last 2 years in New York City is the incredible people I've met and the truly unwavering support system I have developed along the way. They are my foundation, I have the coolest friends in the world-all over the world. Thanks guys.

Anyhow, here's some pretty pictures to catch you up (not really).














I'm back, like Britney Spears' comeback. Now I'll get in the kitchen and make those sandwiches...just kidding let me get back to finishing my bottle of Bordeaux.

XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment